Hey beauties! Let’s talk about makeup! Today I’ll share with you the first ever CC (color control) Cushion that I tried recently. It was the NLighten CC Cushion.
What is CC Cushion?
If you have a BB cream or CC cream, then just imagine it in a thin to watery consistency + coverage + sun protection intact in a compact with a sponge.
About NLighten CC Cushion
My sister recently joined a company where they sell beauty products that is manufactured in Korea and I got so interested what the buzz is all about. Luckily, she sent me a sample and told me to try it out for myself. So hurray for the sample!
From the packaging, it says that it’s a revolutionary air cushion technology. Lightweight base makeup that helps achieve flawless coverage and its specifically formulated to perform several function such as:
- help lighten the skin.
- help prevent the signs of aging with SPF50/ PA +++.
- helps obtain a nourished skin with its superior anti-oxidant and hydration contents to ensures a luminous finish by filling the micro lines effectively.
- for all skin types
From the packaging, it also says that it is formulated without Parabens, Phenoxy Ethanol, Benzophenone, Triethanolamine, Talc, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Syntethic pigment, Synthetic fragrance and SLS. Ohh..that’s nice!
It contains 15g of product and retails for Php 1,640.00.
You can save a lot if you buy online because usually it comes with the whole set of products.
How to apply a CC Cushion?
Apply by pressing the puff into an essence sponge “cushion” and gently pat it into your face. For touch ups, re-apply as desired.
- packaging is good and it includes the expiration and manufacturing date
- has SPF 50 / PA+++ (perfect for summer!)
- doesn’t contain Parabens.
- light – natural coverage
- provides a dewy finish
- lightweight – you won’t feel like you’re wearing something on your face
- Expensive for students and people with small budget
- Has a grayish like undertone
- It has a distinct “chemical like” smell but not tolerable.
I like the fact that it’s a multi-purpose product. Other than using a separate product with SPF or foundation with good coverage.