I was in Watsons last Friday searching for a new facial mask when I saw this new product called iWhite Korea 2 Minute Whitening Miracle . I am really into facial masks lately and I have a bunch of them (I will share them on to you soon) but for today I’ll share my first impression about this special wash-off mask.
It is not my first time to try products from iWhite, it was last year when I bought their nose pack which I really didn’t like so I hope this one would be good.
Let’s head on to the review!
Specially formulated facial mask that gives your skin a healthy dose of whitening care and maintenance with all the natural active ingredients. Within 2 minutes of application, your skin receives a pampering through active skin brightening nourishment, hydration and relaxation. This mask also helps in prevention and reduction of acne and control excessive oiliness while keeping the skin moisturized. (Whoa! That’s a lot of claims!)
- Limonia Acidissima Extract (fruit pulp of Rutaceae) – mild natural solution to skin brightening and reduction of acne scars, dark spots, old scars and hyper pigmentation.
- Lonicera Caprifolium Extract (Honeysuckle)– an effective anti inflammatory and anti-bacterial agent.
- Aloe Barbaedensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera) – provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation
8 ml for Php 24.50
Watsons and other leading department stores.
On a cleansed face, apply a sufficient amount all over (avoid the eye area) and wait for 2 minutes. Afterwards, start massaging your face gently in circular motion for another minute. Recommended to use 3 times a week.
- It is absolutely affordable!
- Expiration and Manufacturing dates are stated on the back of the sachet
- Very cute packaging
- Perfect for travelling
- Feels so smooth to the skin once applied
- Gets rid of dirt and another gunk on your face by exfoliating it
- Smells really nice
- I wish it was it an tube sachet
- I wish it has more product in it (though you can use it twice)
- I wish you can apply it when your face is wet and not dry
RE-PURCHASE? Yes, I will definitely buy again once I already consumed by 2 sachets. I like the formulation of this mask. At first use, I actually didn’t read the instructions since I’ve been using a lot of facial masks and feels like this one is different as you need a dry face before you put it on. So I had to do it again and made it work. Aside from that, it’s a good product.
And that’s it! Have you tried this product? I’d love to know your thoughts about it just leave a comment below 🙂
Quality posts is the crucial to be a focus for the users to
pay a visit the site, that’s what this site is providing.
At first I though this was a sheet mask. I usually prefer those while travelling since they are more comfortable.
It’s weird that your face needs to be dry before using. I don’t remember ever having a facemask like that.
Hi ladyd1ana, you’re correct! It’s definitely weird – I actually thought it’s just the same as others but having my face dry before applying it is kinda hassle since I am more into putting masks right after I cleansed my face 🙂