Today’s specs with yesterday’s design. The iPhone SE is truly a small but powerful device. After 4 years of using my LG L5 mobile phone I’ve decided to level up and treat myself with a little yet super pretty iPhone.
When iPhone SE came out last March and the first time I saw the rose gold color I was like.. Oh goodness! Where is my savings account! Ha-Ha.
I have this iPhone for over 3 weeks now and since many of you guys requested, I’ll share with you my thoughts about it, some camera shots and if you are interested to buy this smartphone, then this review is for you. Let’s get started!
iPhone SE Features:
- It’s actually a much-improved, well-designed, small phone with great battery life
- The SE also comes in silver, space gray, rose gold and gold.
- It has the same aluminum body as the iPhone 5s, the same four-inch Retina display, even the same placement of round volume buttons on the side
- The back is smooth and satisfying, as though the phone just shaved. It weighs just four ounces but feels fairly durable, due in part to its hard edges and the fact that it’s just slightly thicker than the newer iPhone 6s.
- The only differences, aesthetically-speaking, between the iPhone 5s and the iPhone SE are the above mentioned colors, the matte edges, and the fact that the shiny Apple logo on the back of the phone is color-matched stainless steel.
- The iPhone SE doesn’t support 3D Touch
- iPhone SE is stuck with a 1.2-megapixel sensor.
- The iPhone SE doesn’t have a barometer — if you care about elevation tracking.
- iPhone SE has a fingerprint sensor.
iPhone SE Prices:
- Price in US starts at $399 for 16 GB
- Price in Philippines:
- Buy Online – you can get it for only Php 21, 482 for 16GB
- MAC stores – starts at Php 23, 999 for 16GB
iPhone SE Pros:
- Ultra fast! I’ve opened 10 game apps and it doesn’t even hang.
- The battery life is crazy! I used this for straight 2 days (WiFi, Calls, SMS) all along and the battery stayed up at 40% .
- Rear camera is great and the price is relatively cheaper than the iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s and 6s Plus.
iPhone SE Cons:
- Lacks a few iPhone 6s features
- Design looks like iPhone 5s
I so love this phone seriously worth every penny! I’ve save up money to buy this and it feels amazing. If you’re someone who wants to buy the iPhone 6 or 6s but you don’t have a lot of budget – you can go ahead with this iPhone.
What do you think about the new iPhone SE?