Hey beauties! It’s wacky Wednesday today and I want to share with you my thoughts about the Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Facial Wash that I bought last month, which was actually part of my beauty finds post.
If you are not familiar with this brand, here is an introduction taken from the back of the product. It’s not my first time to try a product from this brand, I love their nourishing cream and I have a separate review of that already up in my blog.
” Himalaya Herbals is a range of natural, effective and safe products that use special herbs carefully selected from nature. Combining the best of ayurveda with years of scientific research, the products effectively restore your skin’s health and vitality.”
Specially formulated to give you clear, problem-free skin, a soap free daily face wash gel that cleanses your skin by removing excess oil and impurities without over-drying. This is suited for people with Normal to Oily skin type.
Neem – known for its anti-bacterial properties.
Turmeric – known to help control acne leaving your skin soft, clear, refreshed and problem-free.
50 ml / 1.75 fl oz = Php 89.00
Watsons and other leading department stores and supermarkets ( you can also order online)
- 100% natural
- pea-sized amount can go along way
- 50ml can lasts 3 weeks (depending on your usage, I used it day and night)
- gentle, feels so good when your massaging it your face (because it has thick gel consistency)
- feels super clean after wash
- I noticed that redness on my face was lessened
- Didn’t cause me any breakouts or itchiness (a great plus!)
- I noticed that my face is less oily when I use it esp. at the T zone area
- It has a cooling effect on the skin which is nice
- Few minutes after washing my face, I immediately put moisturizer because it is quite drying and feel tight on the skin.
- I didn’t notice any improvements to removing blackheads and preventing acne
- There is a distinct smell of ginger but not too much (because of the turmeric, I guess)
Even this product didn’t really helped in preventing acne, I will still continue using it and I almost have little amount of the product left on the tube. I like the gel consistency as it feels like I’m massaging my face with a wash off mask. It helps to freshen up the skin as well.
Yes! So far this has been the best facial wash that I’ve tried. It’s affordable, gentle and organic. Good value for money! ?
Have you tried this product?
I love reading his review
Thank you so much dear! ?