Hi there beauties! Today I will share with you my experience in using the Asian Secrets 2-in-1 Anti-Pimple & Whitening Soap. I tried this soap last November of 2015.
Let’s go with the review!
About Asian Secrets Herbal Soap
- Asian Secrets 2-in-1 Anti-Pimple & Whitening Face & Body Herbal Soap contains traditional, time-tested ingredients which have been effectively used in China & other South East Asian countries for fair, clear, pimple-free and beautiful skin.
- Php 99.00 for 2 bars of soap (I bought it on sale)
- Tea Tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) – has unique disinfecting and soothing properties and can help dry our pimples whiteheads and blackheads.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) – has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, helps reduce swelling and redness from pimples, it also helps control the oiliness of the skin. Aside from that, it also has whitening properties which reduces the melanin that makes skin darker.
- Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana) – it is rich in anti-oxidants and helps prevent new pimples from forming. It protects the skin from harmful free radicals that weaken the skin and make it prone to pimples.
Watsons and other major department stores.**Update: I haven’t seen this product online and on physical stores, seems they pull it out already.
- Uses natural ingredients
- Manufacturing and expiration date is indicated at the box
- Lathers smoothly on the face
- Has a fresh scent to it
- Didn’t melt fast
- 1 bar can be consumed for 2-3 weeks (depending on the usage)
- Soft and fresh faced right after usage
- Didn’t prevent pimples
- Didn’t remove blackheads/whiteheads
No. I used the soap for 1 week straight day/night but I didn’t see any difference on my skin. I have high expectations from it because of the claims but seem not to work on my skin. Now, I am using it as a hand soap in my kitchen.