Worrying is inevitable. We go through life expecting the best that could we possibly experience but sometimes life puts us in a circle of trials.
The constant worrying, obsessing, and over-analyzing can really take a toll on life. There is always more anxiety to feel. And more to question about our lives.
Are you worrying about these things?
- Your weight – Hands down! If you want to really shed that fat it’s never too late. You can do it!
- Finding your dream job – The right one will come. Keep at it. Networking. Connecting. Refining your skills. And getting the right help. Every job is a stepping stone. It doesn’t have to be perfect.
- Saving money – Do what you can with where you’re at. Even a little bit helps. Discipline is the key.
- Booking your vacation – There’s options. You don’t have to book something extreme. Book something that allows you to turn off.
- Changing your hair – If you feel the urge, do it. Hair always grows back.
- Being single – You have your whole life to be in a relationship. Enjoy the freedom for now. And keep your standards high.
- “Looking good” in every piece of clothing – No one is looking. They’re all worried about how they look. Enjoy the beach and forget about your belly or thighs.
- If you made the right decision – Every wrong decision leads you to the right one.
- Finding your purpose in life – Keep doing. Keep trying. It will reveal itself through action.
- Losing hair in everywhere – Almost always a normal thing. No need to text pictures of it to your mom.
- A broken phone/computer/charger – It happened. Fix it. And move on.
- Deciding on a name for your new blog/business/book – Let it go. Turn off the thinking. It will come to you when you relax.
- Getting all of your work done – In the time you’ve been freaking out about it you could have been getting some of it done. So do something about it. In your control.
- Breaking that bad habit – Everyone has them. It’s OK. You’ll break it when you want to.
- Being “found out” – You’re competent. You deserve this. Believe that.
- Moving to a new city – Wild and exciting. Revel in the unknown instead of worry about what’s next.
- Accidents, like leaving the freezer open overnight – Throw out the ice cream and call it a day. Shit happens.
- Pimples – Quit picking. Touching. Worrying. Dermatologists can help. But mostly no one even notices so don’t let it ruin that date, day, presentation or picture. You’re beautiful.
- Getting a text back – You can’t control people.
- Your emails – If they really needed you, they’d call. It’s never as important as we think. You’ll get to that inbox when you do.
- Who’s viewing your social media profile– It doesn’t mean what you think it does. Let it go.
- Time is limited – It is and it will always be so it is important to know your priorities. Start scheduling and stick to it.
- Saying the right things– Your words contribute only 7% of what a person remembers of a convo. Think about your energy and body language instead.
- What could go wrong – Quit stealing from your current joy by fantasizing tragedy.
- Anything in the future – Not in your control. Ever. Focus on the now and what’s in your power (aka this exact moment).
Remember, you cannot control any of these things that you’re freaking out about. And the ones you can, you need to do something about right now instead of worrying. Your reaction is your greatest strength in combating a freak out. Don’t give another person your power.
Don’t give fear your power. Remember everything is almost always totally OK in the moment. Breathe. And be gentle with yourself. The freak out will pass as long as you don’t add gasoline to the fire of your panic.
PIN THIS NOW OR SAVE FOR LATER!