Hi there, beauties! I was preparing some clothes for work last night when I saw a bottle of this sunflower beauty oil right under my towels. I realized it was 2 months ago since I used it and today I will share with you my thoughts about it.
This product is 100% natural and hypoallergenic.
A breakthrough bestseller and cult classic since its unveiling, Sunflower Beauty Oil’s premium formulation is lush with moisturizing and nourishing vitamins A, D & E, earning its place as a well-known and well-loved top-to-toe beauty solution. ~ Human Nature
- 149.75 for 50ml
- 274.75 for 100ml
Human Nature website, Landmark, Trinoma and Market Market and Lazada.
- Helps lighten dark under eye circles
- Helps lighten dark spots & pimple marks
- Under eye moisturizer
- Helps prevent & lighten the appearance of stretch marks
- Helps soften and lighten underarms
- Softens feet soles, knees & elbows
- Removes stubborn makeup
- Overall body moisturizer
- Helps lighten fine lines around the eyes
- Helps soften cuticles and dry skin
- Makes skin glow and helps keep it youthful
- Helps relax tired, puffy eyes
- Helps relieve itch & redness caused by insect bites
- Nourishes & conditions eyelashes
- Helps lighten dark lips
- Add shine to dull hair
- Helps ease dry & itchy scalp
- Helps improve skin condition after sunburn
- Smoothens dry, rough skin from shaving
- Helps calm skin & ease rashes
- Helps relieve symptoms of skin infections
- Helps hydrate dry patches on face
- Helps lighten lesions and scars
- Makes skin radiant and supple
- Helps lighten acne scars
- Didn’t cause me any breakouts
- Serves as a good moisturizer.
I believe this product is really good especially because it’s affordable, 100% natural and does what it claims. I used this for my hair, eyebrows, eyelashes and facial moisturizer. I will buy a new bottle of this one. Good thing I found it in my cabinet!
Would you give this a try?