Purederm Face Mask has been my obsession for almost one year now – and for a very good reason. If you don’t like putting yummy – looking things with strange consistencies for the sake of saving your skin then I think face masks are not for you. However, if you’re like me, then this calls for a celebration!
Why You Have To Try Face Mask?
It feels so amazing on the skin plus they’re packed with skin-nourishing vitamins that can soothe your skin problems like dryness, acne, fine lines. You can chill out and you don’t need to spend thousands in the salon (which calls for a 20-30minute YOU time, hello? You need that!).
Every skin needs a “secret ingredient” what works for me may not work for you. Let’s say you have Oily Skin, Acne -Prone, Aging Skin? There is a mask for everything that you want and need – plus, it doesn’t always need to be expensive.
Affordable Face Masks
I want to share with you what I’ve been using that greatly helped my skin. This is not a sponsored post I just want to share this incase you need an inspiration to start with. And good news everything is under Php100.00 and easily available!
Now, before you got confused on why the heck I have so many “face masks”, let’s dive into the benefits, key ingredients and price of each one of them.
Purederm Face Mask
Every 50 ml (of any variant) will cost you around Php 89.00 – Php 99.00.
- Skin Softening – contains a unique blend of Yogurt extract and Strawberry to provide immediate smoothness and radiance to your complexion. Concentrated with strawberry that helps to refine and brighten the skin by controlling excessive oil and sebum.
- Deep Cleansing Peel – Off Mask – gently peels away impurities and dead skin cells while Cucumber extract leaves your skin moisturized, smooth and silky. This is an airtight mask (penetrate into the pores to unclog and increases clarity and moisture).
- Clean & Fresh Peeling Gel – formulated with Apple, Lemon and Orange extracts, deeply cleans pores, gently exfoliates, removes dead skin cells and refines skin surface.
- Skin Soothing Moisture Mask – formulated with Aloe which is known for it’s soothing and hydrating properties while Olive oil has been used centuries to care for the skin. It absorbs instantly to replenish essential nutrients and protect skin againstit dehydration for a soft, healthy and luminous complexion.
If it’s your first time to use a face mask, I would recommend you to start with “small sachets” first to see how your skin will react to it. Deep Cleansing Peeling Gel + Nutritious Vit., Cucumber, Strawberry and Green Tea Pack will cost you Php 39.75 for 10 ml of product.
- Watsons Radiant & Brightening – enriched with Arbutin, Vitamin B3 and natural plant extract, made in Korea with 30ml of product that will cost you Php 69.00. It will help to reduce the appearance of dark spots and pigmentation, accelerate hydration of the skin’s epidermis and helps to restore skin elasticity.
- Garnier Oil Clear Self Heating Sauna Mask – developed with clay and zinc to remove the impurities and excess sebum to unclog pores and refine skin texture. I forgot the exact price but it’s definitely less than Php 100.00
What To Use?
Acne, Redness/Hyper pigmentation?
You can try the Skin Soothing Moisture Mask day & night – put it on your face for 5-15 minutes right after you wash your face.
Acne Marks, Uneven Skin?
Try the Watsons Radiant & Brightening, I find that it does help lighten the pimple marks that I have. Just make sure to use it for 1 week (1 sheet/day) to see significant results.
Skin feels rough and dull? Exfoliate!
You can try the Deep Cleansing Peel – Off Mask or Clean & Fresh Peeling Gel twice a week. I personally prefer the gel type (you just need to wait for 2-3minutes then massage to see the dead skin.)
After you exfoliate, you can use the Skin Softening Yogurt Mask.
Blackheads won’t go away? Zinc it!
You can try the Garnier Self Heating Sauna (in 2 minutes you can feel the heat in your skin after washing it feels refreshed).
NOTE: I didn’t include the “eye patch” yet to this post I realized it shouldn’t be included in the image. LOL. I will just write a new review for it.
Now, your turn:
What face mask/s have you tried? What’s your favorite? Comment below or SHARE this with your friends!
Like this? You may also read:
- Origins Active Charcoal Mask Review
- Himalaya Neem Facial Wash Review
- Himalaya Nourishing Skin Cream Review
- TOUCH Beauty Electric Facial Cleanser Kit Review
- Himalaya Clear Complexion Whitening Face Wash Review
- Celeteque Hydration Set Review