Two weeks ago I was nominated for the Liebster award by Joy of Mrs Joyle. A BIG thank you to you dear!
Joy is a Full time wife, cat mum, International Ed maven, writer, and creative dreamer, spontaneous adventurer, covered in paint splotches and tangled up in yarn.
The Liebster award is to welcome new bloggers into the exciting blogosphere, and let the community discover new blogs and meet new bloggers. It is generally given to blogs/bloggers who are new, and have less than 1,000 followers.
RULES FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD:
• Thank the blog(s) that nominated you on a post in your blog.
• Answer the questions asked by the blog that nominated you.
• Nominate 5-10 other new bloggers.
• Create 10 new questions for the nominees to answer.
• Notify all nominees via social media.
Here are my response to Joy’s questions:
1. What is the most awesome country you have visited and why do you love it?
Singapore – everything is high-tech, so clean and organized, peaceful and has a very diverse culture
2. What animal do you think best represents you and your personality?
I think I am more of a cat – since cats are social partners, affectionate, they know what they want and often know how to get it.
3. What is the craziest thing you have done?
Zip line on my recent Cebu-Bohol Trip.
4. What’s your favorite weather?
5. What’s your current obsession?
Nude lippies, body scrubs and face masks
6. If you could describe your blog with 3 adjectives, what would they be?
This year, I want to accomplish my target savings amount (which means – I should stop hoarding makeup and skincare products Ha Ha Ha).
8. Tell us about a relaxing activity that you enjoy.
Watching late night movies with my fiancé’ and cooking in my kitchen.
9. Why did you start blogging and how long have you been at it?
I started blogging last December of 2015. It was my total effort to combat depression that I am going through that time and while I have a lot of negative thoughts going on it turned out to be the least that I have never imagined.
10. If you could change 1 thing about your life, what would it be?
I am working on really focusing on my goals in life and stop comparing my life to other people – that way I find peace and appreciate what I have.
**** Liebster Award Nominees ****
- Jenine of Two Dollars and a Dream
- Carrie of Carrie’s Beauty Pouch
- Samantha of LoveSprinkles
- Brandie of Graphic Brewery
- Rebecca of Fantasies and Realities of Motherhood
- Morgan of Beautybymoe
- Irene of The Opt Life
- Cat of The Misadventures Of A Type A Cosmo Girl
- Joana of My Pink Rambles
- Sonakshi of One Cheerful Life
**** Liebster Award Questions ****
- Why did you start blogging?
- Name 1 beauty product you can’t live without.
- What’s your most favorite place?
- What’s your favorite blog post and why?
- What’s motivates you to continue blogging?
- If you can change 1 part of your body – what is it?
- Name someone/something in your life that makes you happy everyday.
- What’s your holy grail product?
- What do you do to relieve stress?
- What’s your ultimate goal for this year?
That’s it! So excited to read your answers! xD