Finally, my search for a good moisturizing cream has come to an end.
I have sensitive/acne prone skin which makes it extremely hard for me to choose any skincare product. Why? I am paranoid that it might cause me breakouts!
50ml = Php 99.00
150ml = Php 199.99
Product is available in all leading drugstores, supermarkets and department stores.
As stated from the Himalaya wellness official product page ,it says that the cream is blended with the extracts of Aloe Vera, Winter Cherry, Indian Kino Tree and Indian Pennywort, which protect your skin from pollution and dry weather, providing nourishment and moisture.
- Aloe Vera – known for its many healing properties, is rich in enzymes, polysaccharides and nutrients which exhibit antibacterial and anti fungal action. A natural UV inhibitor, its hydrating, softening and intense moisturizing properties nourish the skin.
- Winter Cherry – is an effective anti-stress agent. In skin care, this plant is used for its antioxidant action, which helps skin cell regeneration.
- Indian Kino Tree – has astringent properties which work as a skin tonic to tone and rejuvenate facial skin.
- Indian Pennywort – regarded as the best home remedy for skin disorders such as chronic ulcers and persistent eczema.
Apply Nourishing Skin Cream gently over face and neck twice daily, after cleansing. For best results, use regularly.
Suitable for all skin types. Can also be used as a base for make-up.
Nourishing Skin Cream is dermatologically-tested, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.
- The cream is light, non greasy and have a distinct fresh smell.
- Affordable and locally available (Watsons and other major supermarkets/departments stores)
- Can be used as an overall body moisturizer
- Does what is claims
- A little goes a long way
RE-PURCHASE? Yes! I recommend this to people with sensitive/combination or dry skin since this product is really gentle.
I have updated this post since I have been using this product for almost 1 month now and it really did a good job.
The 50ml product can last for two weeks if you use it day and night and in other body parts that is too dry like elbows and knees. While the 150ml in the other hand can last almost a month.
I started with a 50ml tub and I re-purchased a 150ml.
Have you tried this?