GNC Aloe Vera Skin Gel is my latest discovery and I am so excited to share with you my thoughts about it. Since last year, I was searching for an “aloe vera gel” that has at least 80% – 90% and finally I was able to find one! Yehey!
Why Aloe Vera?
Ancient Egyptians called it the “plant of immortality” and has been used for a lot of purposes especially popular in the field of medicine – as the leading therapy for sunburns.
Aloe Vera is a cactus plant that belongs to the Liliaceae family. It grows in dry climates such as those found in parts of Africa and India. It leaves secrete a clear gel that when broken off from the rest of the plant that can be applied topically to heal wounds and soothe skin.
Aloe Vera Skin Gel
Is a highly concentrated skin treatment containing 99% pure Aloe Vera gel. It has been proven to provide temporary, natural relief of sunburn and dry, chapped skin. This oil-free moisturizer leaves skin soft, fresh and young looking.
It costs Php 239.00 for 57 g.
- It has 99% of pure aloe vera gel
- Has an amazing smell (more like a rose)
- Easily available (just visit any GNC branch nationwide or order via Lazada)
- Thin consistency and easily absorbed by the skin (a pea sized amount for your whole face)
- Absolutely does what it claims – I used it as a moisturizer at night to lessen the redness of my acne scars. After 1 week of use I definitely see some improvements! Yey!
- If you have acne or open wound, expect to have a little stinging sensation but don’t worry – it will go away after few minutes.
- Also, it will hurt your eyes so try not to put any product near your eyes.
Will you give this a try?
If you’ve tried this before (or any aloe vera gel) please leave a comment below!
Know someone who’s looking for this kind of product? SHARE this review with them!
I would recommend this to anyone who suffer from acne scarring as it really helps to soothe the skin and in long term will help banish redness. This what worked for me and didn’t necessarily mean that it will work for you. But, give it a try to see if it will make a difference.