Hi there beauties, today I will share with you the body soap that I am currently addicted to. I’ve been using this glamworks goat’s milk with oatmeal from glam works for 4 months now and I just can’t help but do a review about it! So, let’s jump right into it!
Goat’s milk has over 50 nutrients, including Vitamins A, C and b-complex with minerals and other elements that nourish and rejuvenate dehydrated skin. It also has oatmeal component responsible for scrubbing off dead skin cells and works as skin moisturizer for smooth healthy and younger looking skin.
- Php 56.00 for 135g
- Watsons and other major department stores.
- Exfoliates really well, but not harsh on the skin
- It has a milky scent which I love
- Leave skin smooth and smooth afterwards
- Has manufacturing and expiration date indicated in the box
- Firm, doesn’t melt fast
- 1 bar can last 1 month (depending on usage)
RE-PURCHASE? Absolutely! This is one of the best body soaps I’ve tried. I will definitely stick to it.
How about you? Have you tried this soap? You have to! 🙂
Grab Our Tools!
We share our proven effective tools for growing this blog while juggling a full time job.