Hi beauties! For today I’ll share with you my thoughts about Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll On which is one of my staple products back to back with my Origins Ginzing Eye Cream. Working in an IT Industry put my eyes to extremely long hours in a computer and sometimes sleepless nights. So my eye bags has been my issue ever since.
Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll On
The Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll-On is a massaging roll-on that combines caffeine and the draining effect of massage to reduce bags and dark circles and brighten the eye contour. It is fragrance free, dermatologically and ophthalmology tested.
It claims to have proven efficacy:
- Immediate cooling effect to decongest puffy eyes
- In 14 days, skin will look brighter and radiant
- In 28 days, bag and circles are reduced
It is available in all leading drugstores nationwide. Price: P199.00/15ml fairly affordable compared to other creams and dark circles treatments. It can last 6 months after opening.
- It comes in a slim plastic tube and the contents will not spill and very travel friendly.
- Contains caffeine which is widely used to depuff and brighten the skin
- Fragrance free (with a little hint of lemon as per Garnier product range)
- Clinically tested by tested by dermatologists and ophthalmologists.
- The metal ball provides a cooling relaxing feeling while using. I love to use it at night as it provides a very good feeling into my tired eyes. Some days I leave it on the fridge and I just enjoy the feeling of the metal rolling into my under eyes.
- The product is liquid and upon application it will take about 5 minutes for it to completely set into the skin (I usually massage my under eyes with my ring finger, I think it helps also)
- This product only claims to depuff and brighten. It cannot do wonders on fine lines and wrinkles.
Would I re-purchase? Oh yes! This is my second tube (the first one lasts 4 months and it did a great job). I also recommended this to my friends and they loved it!
Have you tried this one?