Are you feeling stuck in a rut as if your life is just passing you by?
Do you want to discover your purpose but it seems like a never ending journey?
Are you feeling tired of fighting for what you really deserve in life?
Better Days is your golden ticket to transform your life to something you will love to wake up to.
Imagine a life filled with passion, purpose, energy and relationships that will challenge you to get better every single day.
45 Research based Lessons Guaranteed to Change Your Life, Organized Into 7 Chapters
Chapter 1 – Understanding Yourself
Change happens when you accept yourself for who you are. Lessons in this chapter includes:
The Lies You Tell Yourself
Why You Feel Lost Sometimes
Why Self-Love Is A Journey
Redefine Self-Esteem For Yourself
Chapter 2 – You And The World Outside
Figuring out whom to spend your time with and how to grow those relationships is instrumental to your happiness. The lessons inside this module include:
The Toxic People In Your Life
How To Deal With Difficult “Toxic” People
How To Break Up With A Friend
Stop Caring What Other People Think
Reclaiming Your Freedom
Stop Being A People Pleaser
Are You Afraid Of Being Alone?
Why Comparison Is The Thief Of Joy
Chapter 3 – Develop Productive Routines & Habits
Harnessing the power of single tasking, building new habits and routines that helps you work smart not hard. Lessons include:
Why New Experiences Are Important
What Are Good Vs Bad Habits?
Bad Habits You Need To Stop Doing
How To Build New Habits
A Case To Single Tasking
Find What Needs to Be Pruned In Your To-Do List
Chapter 4 – How To Make Better Choices
Establishing clear goals that can facilitate positive growth is the foundation to any smart personal development plan.
How To Figure Out What You Want
Follow Your Dreams At Any Age
Making Simple Vs Tough Decisions
How To Deal With Personal Struggles
How To Get Out Of A Bad Mood
How To Turn Adversity Into Success
How To Break Free From Your Shell
The 3 Undeniable Laws Of Success
Chapter 5 – Understanding Your Feelings
You shouldn’t try to avoid pain entirely. That’s impossible. Instead, learn how to minimize pain and get past it. The lessons inside this chapter include:
Understanding Fear: What Makes You Afraid?
How To Overcome Fear and Anxiety
Overcoming Insecurity in Relationships
Overcoming Jealousy in Relationships
How to Stop Self-Sabotage Behavior
Understanding The Psychology of Guilt
Understand How Your Childhood Affects You
Examine The Beliefs You Have About Yourself
Chapter 6 – The Things You Can and Can’t Control
Learn why letting go is essential and how to turn negative thoughts into positive ones. Lessons include:
Increase Your Level Of Self-Discipline
Improve Your Self-Confidence
The Self Rejecting Mind
How To Overcome Negative Thoughts (Self Talk)
Identifying Your Negative Beliefs
Create Positive Thoughts With Affirmations
The Importance of Positive People
Chapter 7 – Unleash Your Inner Beast
Success is more than a numbers game. Real action steps are necessary make lasting change. The lessons inside this chapter include:
Learn About Your Three Brains
How To Improve Your Memory
How To Set And Achieve Your Goals
How To Discover Your Life’s Purpose
Become More Conscious And Aware In Your Life
Why People Deny The Reality Of Life
Still wondering if Better Days is right for you?
Let’s take a closer look…
Better Days Is NOT for you If…
- You want to make excuses about why you can’t be happy and successful. (Because ANYONE can be their own version of happy and successful – they just have to choose to be.)
- You think you know it all already.
- You’re looking for wishy-washy, feel-good ideas that get you motivated but don’t deliver. That may be all nice and good for a minute or two, but we want you to get actual LASTING RESULTS in your life.
Better Days IS Right for YOU If…
- You’ve tried the “common tips” on improving your happiness and effectiveness and they haven’t worked.
- You’re ready to LIVE happily and effectively, rather than just reading or hearing about it.
- You know things have changed in your life and you don’t feel comfortable with where you are now, and you’re not sure where to go from here.
- Your personal and professional growth has stalled and you want to feel excited about what you’re doing again, and make real, lasting progress.
- Your relationships with certain people have grown toxic and distant, and you’re ready to get things back to happy again.
- You’ve gotten as far as you can on your own, but you know “what got you here won’t get you there”—and you’re open to getting an extra push to cross the bridge to more happiness and success.
- You’re willing to invest a few afternoons in yourself so you can become the best and most effective version of yourself.
- You’re focused on the long term—and you understand there is a commitment from you to do the exercises in this book, but that you can make HUGE gains by acting smarter and living and working more effectively.
How much is your happiness, success, and peace of mind worth to you?
That’s a question you have to ask yourself. The way I see it, Better Days is an investment. An investment in YOU. An investment in a happier, simpler, more fulfilling future. An investment in living your life at an exceptional level from this moment forward.
P.S. This Will Change Your Life, If You Let It
Even if you agree with everything you’ve read here, you still have to commit to the ideas and techniques in this book. We worked very hard to provide you with every tool you need to elevate your happiness and return to the life you want. This stuff works, but only if you let it.
Let’s Do This, Together
Remember: Everyone deserves to be happy, including you. Inside Better Days, you’ll discover what it takes to get back to a happier, simpler life worth celebrating .
It all comes down to a choice—your choice. Will you choose to stay the book and accept the status quo? Or will you choose to take control of your circumstances and find true happiness? Positive change is possible, if you choose it. You can do this. Let’s do it together.
About the Author
Janica Khemlani is Certified IT Specialist and Entrepreneur. She runs a business and personality development blog with over half-million readers monthly and 28,000+ subscribers where she uncovers the hidden truths on why some people succeed in life and others simply get stuck.
In 2014, she was diagnosed with clinical depression and able to break-free by learning and practicing human Psychology. She is fascinated on topics that involves leadership, human psychology, business and finance.
She was able to create her own version of success and is now on a mission to help others break free from what’s holding them back from creating a better life – where she believes that every human being deserves.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How does this eBook + ePub work?
Better Days is a digital book that will be automatically sent to your email upon purchase. To start reading, you can open it in your laptop browser, word processors (Word, Pages) or in your mobile phone (iOS iBook epub) and PDF reader for Android.
Will This Work For Me?
Yes, if you let it. We believe not only in the power of bold ideas but also in the magic of decisive action. To gain the most value possible from this book, you must unite both—the ideas with the action. I’m here to help you do it, but it begins by helping yourself.
How Can I Buy This?
You can buy via Paypal (Debit, VISA and MasterCard accepted).
- Click here and you will be redirected to our secured checkout courier
- Click “checkout” and you will be directed to Paypal automatically.
- If you have a Paypal account, simply log in and send your payment.
- If you do not have a Paypal account, choose “Debit or Credit Card” as the second button.
- Fill in with your card details and send your payment.
- Upon purchase, you will receive an email with your Better Days book in PDF and ePub format, just download it and voila!
Will There Be Any Updates?
Once you buy a copy, you will receive lifetime updates automatically via email.
Are There Any Charges or Fees Involved?
None. You will only pay for the amount that stated as the price above.